Sunday, December 10, 2006

Summer Opportunites 2 Backup Inc.

A/N: Well, here it is. Got my lazy butt in gear and made a second chapter. A retarted one at that, but hopefully once I start writing again, the rust’ll wear off. No flaming here please.
Disclaimer: Yes, I own Inuyasha. I mean, no, I don’t. But I wish I did. Really.
Chapter 2

"Who the hell are you" Those words were the first impression Kagome got from Kagura. That is after, she barged through the door and gave her a nasty look. But she was moving ahead of herself...
"Excuse me?" Kagome tried not to return the look as she turned around to face a young woman with the most revealing clothes she had seen. Even if it was summer, she would have never worn something so skimpy. But it was obvious with the excessive makeup that this girl dressed up in such a manner all the time.
"I said, who the hell are you? This is my cabin, so get out!" Her unnatural bright red lips turned into a scowl as she jabbed a painted fingernail towards the open door.
Kagome took a deep breath, before speaking in the most level voice she could muster. "I’m sorry, but this cabin was assigned to me as well, so before jumping to conclusions I think its safe to say that were sharing it. That’s why there’s too beds."
The other girl blinked, before slowly lowering her hand. "Sharing? They never said anything about having to share your cabin, especially not with goody-two shoe girls like you. I mean, if it was some hottie I wouldn’t mind, but this-."
"I don’t believe girls and guys are allowed to share, due to the fact they don’t trust that some people would take advantage of the situation. You’re probably a perfect example of someone who would do something like that." Now Kagome didn’t care about controlling her temper. It was about time someone taught this girl a lesson. She was almost worse than the first guy she ran into!
The other girl’s face went from white to red in less than a second, before it looked like she was about to explode. Which she did right afterwards.
"Don’t say things you know nothing about, slut! I’m going to the office right now, and I’m going to get them to transfer you out of this cabin, you hear?"
Kagome just rolled her eyes. As if they would go through with such an idiotic request. "Whatever. I don’t socialize with hoars. Not that I know anything about it." And with that she dumped her things on the clear bed, and walked out, making sure to slam the door.
What had happened to that sweet personality her mom had been trying to get her to adapt?

No comments: