Sunday, December 10, 2006

OId Journal Entries 2 Backup

March 16, 2006
Cheryl Fong
Laura moved out the Friday before spring break....it’s almost been a week since I’ve seen her. I wish she hadn’t left. Things seem different now more than ever, even before they all moved in when our parents got married. I’m probably going to go to the mall tomorrow with Vanessa and get a Birthday present for Laura, and maybe Vanessa. I haven’t decided yet. Jenny’s birthday is coming up too. I’m going to get her a new spike thing for her ear. I hope I have enough money. I’ll get some from doing the little bit of paper work my dad gave me so I should have enough for everyone if I don’t waste it on food like I usually do. Still haven’t gotten out of that habit...what a sinner I am. I doubt if I’ll ever become a Christian. Even crying for help in the bathtub when I had gotten into trouble didn’t help out in the end. Spring break is almost over. I should do my homework. I think all I have is math anyways. I haven’t been able to get together with Thuy Vi yet. I think we’re drifting apart. I hope we can strengthen our friendship soon. I don’t want to lose someone else. As for me, I opened up a new neopets account...Gaia was starting to get old. I need to get a different activity to spend time on. Something that feels accomplishing that you don’t get addicted to in a bad way. I want to go ice skating again with Teresa, Laura, and Jordan again. That was fun. I wish we could go every Friday until we found something else to do. I’m glad we got those pictures. Internet’s on in ten minutes. I know I’m going to go on, even though it’s probably not good for me. I have an eye appointment this Tuesday. They say I might need glasses. I don’t want glasses, and I told them if anything I would prefer contacts, but Marlene said not until I can prove I can take proper care of my glasses first. That’ll probably take a year. Glasses don’t suit me. It’s hard to find a pair that look good on me. And I’m not good at keeping things in good shape. They’ll probably get scratched and bent in time. My Mp3 is already cracked from Teresa and Thuy Vi dropping it at school when they were fighting over it. I was really upset. I just got it on Christmas. My dad was mad when he found out too. I don’t believe it’s my fault unless by some chance it cracked when it was in my bag, but I find that unlikely. Oh well, what’s done is done. I need to get my life together and work harder at school. Guess what? For the first time in my life I’m failing Math. My once excelling subject. I hope our parents don’t find out. I’m counting on my handing in all my missing homework to bring my grade up before report cards come out. We already got our interims, and for some reason my dad didn’t notice or didn’t comment on the ‘rarely or never does homework’ under the Math section. That was a relief. For the time being I’m hanging in there. What else is there to say? When I visit Michelle and Daniel last time, Daniel talked about my mom a little and how he remembered what happened while I still hadn’t found out she was dead. He went over it in detail. I couldn’t help but cry. I even feel like crying now. Will I ever get over her death? I thought I had the year it happened, but the thought of her can still make me sad. Maybe it’s because I can’t remember her very well now, or maybe it’s because I think life would be better now if she would still be here and married to my dad. But then I think, what about Marlene and everyone? We might never have met them if my mom hadn’t died. I’m glad I met them contrary to what some people might think. I can’t even remember my mom’s voice anymore, and even her face is starting to fade besides the pictures I see of her. I can’t remember that much except the times she was sick. Is that bad of me to forget her? I was only 7 and 8 afer all. Right, back to Michelle and Daniel. Daniel says the reason they haven’t been visiting a lot is because Michelle feels left out. I tried to invite them over Monday night but they couldn’t make it. I miss them sometimes too. Goodbye Diary.

No comments: