Sunday, December 10, 2006

Held Your Hands- Danh Backup

You who bear an unhealable pain and sadness
Carry the unerasable past on your back and don't run away from life
Your hand that I heldWill I lose it someday?
Because I want to protect you and your fading smile
Even if my echoing voice withersor is occasionally lost in the wind
I'm going to find you
You who bear an unhealable pain and sadness
Don't say that you'll never smile again or that you hate people
Everything that happens in our unseen future has meaning
For now it's ok, because there will come a time when you realize that
Like decayed beings
Just laying on top of each other is pitiful
You said you could live alone
But now you ache so much
That even trite kind words won't affect you
When I held your hand I felt you were searching for a casual kindness
Do you remember
If you know pain, you can be kind to others
Drive your life
How can I see the meaning to lifeIt's disappearing.. you're the only...
You left so that you would not collapse
Don't say that you'll never smile again or that you hate people
Even if you lose sight of it by and by, everything has meaning
Carry the unerasable past on your back and don't run away from lifeYou'd better forget everything.
Remember ...your different Life?
You'd better forget everything.
Remember...but it will never come back
Since someday in the flow of time you'll understand, like a strained memory

No comments: